CPA-Zicklin Corporate Political Spending Summer Internship
CPA is seeking five summer interns to conduct research for the 2018 CPA-Zicklin Index. The ideal candidate will have an interest in the influence of money in politics, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to perform complex qualitative data analysis. Interns will learn about campaign finance law and the various entities at the center of political spending. Interns will work under the supervision of CPA’s Assistant Director and Vice President of Programs.
The internship is unpaid, but each intern will receive a transportation stipend of $300.
- Bachelor's or master's degree, or currently enrolled in a bachelor's or master's program
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Superior time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in corporate social responsibility and money in politics issues
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the subject line “CPA-Zicklin Summer Internship.” Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until filled.